Fifi Cooper Talks About EFF’s Offer To Help Her Fight Ambitiouz

Forum 6 years ago

Fifi Cooper Talks About EFF’s Offer To Help Her Fight Ambitiouz

South African female rapper acknowledges the EFF’s assistance in testing the default court judgment gave by the Johannesburg high court for her past record name Ambitiouz Entertainment.

Fifi Cooper who never had the chance to protect herself in court is cited saying she is “calmed that assistance has come her way as the political party EFF.”

“I didn’t have cash to battle Ambitiouz Entertainment who have been utilizing an effective law office against me. I felt miserable until the EFF President Julius Malema reached me and offered the assistance of EFF. I can affirm that I have met with the EFF’s legal counselors and they will document a dire court application to revoke the judgment some time one week from now”. Cooper included that she “might want to likewise thank the general population for the help they have appeared since the news broke.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 4 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 week ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video