Nicki Minaj Hops on the Remix to Lil Uzi Vert’s “The Way Life Goes”

Forum 6 years ago

Nicki Minaj Hops on the Remix to Lil Uzi Vert’s “The Way Life Goes”

Fans have been patiently waiting to hear Nicki Minaj‘s remix of Lil Uzi Vert‘s“The Way Life Goes” ever since she posted a video bumping the original when the album dropped. Now, it’s finally here, and you can cop it on iTunes or stream it via Apple Music below.

A couple weeks ago, Nicki said the song was finished, but a certain someone was keeping the record from being released.

The remix is the second new Nicki feature we’ve gotten in as many weeks. Last Friday, we got her new Migos and Cardi B collab “MotorSport,” the first single off the upcoming Culture 2 album.

Soon, rumors started swirling that Nicki and Cardi were taking shots at one another on the track, with some thinking Nicki didn’t know Cardi would be on the song. But Nicki la!d those rumors to rest on Twitter soon after, claiming the record was originally just a collab with her and Quavo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 11 hours ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 19 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie