Newlywed Man Cries Out As He Discovers Wife Owes N257 million Debt On Wedding Night

Forum 1 month ago

Newlywed Man Cries Out As He Discovers Wife Owes N257 million Debt On Wedding Night

A newlywed man has been left distraught after he found out on his wedding night that his new bride is neck-deep in debt.

He revealed that his wife owes a whopping sum of $160,000(N245 million), and she has asked him to sort out the bills for her.

The heartbroken husband expressed his dismay at the unexpected financial burden.

The anonymous Reddit user, posting under the handle “Throwaway4DebtHell,” described the bombshell dropped by his wife on their first night of marriage.

Despite having personal savings of $30,000 and investments totalling $120,000, he was taken aback by the sudden revelation and the pressure placed upon him to contribute to clearing her debts.

The husband shared his dilemma on how to approach the situation, expressing regret that he would have reconsidered marriage had he been aware of his wife’s financial struggles earlier.

See Posts Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/dacf5e59c99e55b9a7ac7f1d0441e4ae.jpeghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/95b2ce1cc978be2c2c3861d197ea83e7.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday