Actress, Anita Joseph Blasts Podcasters Who Mock Mainland Residents

Forum 1 month ago

Actress, Anita Joseph Blasts Podcasters Who Mock Mainland Residents

Anita Joseph, the popular Nigerian actress, has slammed some female podcasters, who often mock the lifestyles of individuals residing on the Mainland.

Taking to her Instagram page, Anita revealed that she prefers the Mainland, particularly Omole Phase 1 to the Island.

She disclosed that her husband, MC Fish is the reason she loves the Island.

Anita said she believes the ladies making such statements are just doing it to trend as she questioned if they know the calibre of people who live on the mainland.

“All these girls doing PODCAST that don’t have any other thing to say than mainland this mainland that “Al* ana ayidu’unu? Shebi na just to Trend, cos I don’t get it.

"Do you know the kind of people that live on the mainland? Biko I miss my mainland, take me back to Omole phase 1 Abeg,na cos of @realmcfish I begin like this Una island oh People Dey mainland oh mechie nu eze ule there oh

"Shalom”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 1 day ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues