EPL: I’m happy for him – Ten Hag admits Man Utd star deserves more playing time

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: I’m happy for him – Ten Hag admits Man Utd star deserves more playing time

Manchester United boss, Erik ten Hag has admitted that Amad Diallo deserves more playing time after FA Cup heroics against Liverpool on Sunday.

Diallo’s 121st-minute winner secured a 4-3 FA Cup win over Liverpool at Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old has missed a large chunk of the 2023-24 campaign due to a knee injury.

“I’m so happy for him,” Ten Hag said at his post-match press conference.

“He is one of the players with a huge setback this season, a bad injury, returning from it, but returning to a team where there is a lot of competition for his position.

“He doesn’t always get the time to play he deserves by his training performances but then he is coming on, then he shows his contribution, scoring a goal.

“But we know he can do it, we know he has the key moments where he can decide a game. I am very pleased he got the winner.”

Diallo was shown a second yellow card for the celebration after scoring the winner.

He will miss Man United’s Premier League tie against Brentford after the international break.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 19 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama