Nollywood Has Failed Us — Lady Laments After Seeing Nonso Diobi Begging Fans for Gifts on TikTok

Forum 1 month ago

Nollywood Has Failed Us — Lady Laments After Seeing Nonso Diobi Begging Fans for Gifts on TikTok

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament after spotting actor, Nonso Diobi hustling for money on Tiktok.

The actor had in a live video urged fans to send him gifts on TikTok.

The lady @dareal_bl took to the platform to complain, saying that Nollywood failed the actors.

She admitted that he is her childhood crush and to find him participating in the Tiktok live where people ask fans to tap and gift them was very disappointing.

Some reactions to the video here

@EmpressChiii_🦋🥹❤️ asked: “But what’s wrong with TikTok live.. those people are cashing out. They no even send. So you’re crushing mean they shouldn’t go live..”

@Nikkyjoy said: “Na destiny etiko own pain me pass..person wey get everything dey TikTok dey tap dey beg people wey dem better pass to gift them”

@LION Zane replied: “When you’re not updated, that’s how it is, sad but truth. You see Jim Iyke like that?”

@Agrostocks wrote: “My main issue is when fall sick with life threatening illness, the industry couldn’t do anything. I just saw that Ameachi is looking for help to have kidney transplant”

@nazzypretty added: “Asin someone finally said my mind, they are suppose to be gifters sef, all this ruby ojiofor…dat one nor even get shame, dey put pot for head for dare game, to extent mercy Kenneth was insulting her”

@Perfect-June commented: “So because he is a nollywood actor, he shouldn’t make incomes? How much do they make from nollywood? I will gladly join the live and gift them❤️”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 3 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release