Nobody Owes You Anything; I Don’t Support Laziness – Yul Edochie

Forum 1 month ago

Nobody Owes You Anything; I Don’t Support Laziness – Yul Edochie

Controversial Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has said he's against entitled people.

According to him, a man should work for his money.

He stated this in a post on his Instagram page.

The gospel minister stated that nobody owes anyone anything.

His words: “Nobody owes you anything. The only money you’re entitled to is the one you have worked for. You can’t sit in your home & tell another person how to spend their money. I preach help always, but I don’t support laziness. Get up and hustle.”

See netizens reactions:

judythekpekus_giver stated: “Exactly. That’s why our queen is choping her money UNAPOLOGETICALLY. She owes no one any explanation . .to add to what you said. According to queen may 2024 she said no work no chop”

larry.derek_.23 claimed: “U go apologize to may tire she won’t forgive you”

belinakamanda said: “Tell judy to hustle not just sitting home and making juju for you”

robe.rtson6341 wrote: “Not everyone was born to hustle like a slave . Some people were born to partner with God hence working smart not hard @yuledochie”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7aa0b356146230fcdb662bae565de32f.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand