Femi Branch Wades In Conflict Between Dayo Amusa And Femi Adebayo

Forum 4 weeks ago

Femi Branch Wades In Conflict Between Dayo Amusa And Femi Adebayo

Femi Branch, the Nigerian film director and actor, has intervened in the online dispute involving his colleagues, Femi Adebayo and Dayo Amusa.

The controversy arose following the recognition of transgender star, Bobrisky as ‘Best Dressed Female’ at a movie premiere.

In a viral video, Branch was observed attempting to mediate the conflict between the two actors who are at loggerheads over the award outcome.

He said: “What Femi Adebayo did could have happened to any of us. If I was to be at the event which I was supposed to be but I was working and that it was me Eniola called under to announce the winner and everything, you know the spur of the moment and he says okay… I would announce it, at that moment I won’t think of any implication or anything.

“I’m not trying to justify what anybody does, am saying that what Femi Adebayo did if I was there, I could have made that same mistake and I wouldn’t know that at that point in time that it was a mistake.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa
Forum | 4 weeks ago

You Are Evil-minded Hypocrite - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Dayo Amusa

Pray For Tinubu Government, Nigeria Will Get Better – Femi Adesina
Forum | 1 month ago

Pray For Tinubu Government, Nigeria Will Get Better – Femi Adesina

Private Company Withheld Nigerian Govt’s N32bn Meter Fund For 20 Years – Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu
Forum | 1 month ago

Private Company Withheld Nigerian Govt’s N32bn Meter Fund For 20 Years – Minister of Power, Adebayo Adelabu