He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star

Forum 4 weeks ago

He’s disappointed with lack of playing time in England team – Pochettino on Chelsea star

Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino revealed that 21-year-old Cole Palmer was disappointed about not getting enough game time in England’s recent friendlies against Brazil and Belgium.

Despite his impressive performance in the Premier League this season with 11 goals and eight assists, Palmer was unable to feature in the first game due to a minor injury and was left on the bench in the second game.

However, Pochettino believes that the former Manchester City star will be ready to take on Burnley in the Premier League on Saturday.

“I was talking with him, yes, he is a little bit disappointed because he could not play with the national team,” Pochettino said on Thursday ahead of Chelsea’s Premier clash with Burnley on Saturday.

“I think the first game he had a small problem, I think he thought he could play in the second game against Belgium but he didn’t play.

“Now he is okay, he is training well. Still one more training session tomorrow [Friday], but I think the plan is if he follows tomorrow in the same way I think he will be available for the game on Saturday [against Burnley].”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 9 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 15 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 17 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG