I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Forum 1 month ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

Nigerian media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has opened up on his relationship and marriage to his wife.

According to him, he knew that he was going to marry his wife just a month after their relationship.

He spoke during a recent interview on the podcast Menisms.

“I feel like my wife came at the right time because she came when things started picking up for me. I did see a few exes along the way but after my long-distance breakup, I didn’t get into anything committed until I met my wife because I wasn’t in the headspace for it. When work started I was intentional about building this thing and enjoying my life on the streets until it became serious. I didn’t have any moments where I was dating until my wife.

“I knew her 3 years before we became a thing and we were both in relationships. I was friends with her brother and we followed each other on Twitter. Then on Jan 1st 2014, I sent a ‘Happy New Year’ message. At this time I had been single for almost 2 years and she responded, and that’s how we started.

“She was in HR and from a quiet world. I was working at Ebony Life and the studio was in Calabar so I used to go there two times a month for six days each. At the time our relationship had just started so she didn’t get it initially. So it took a lot of explaining for her to understand. The interesting thing is a month into our relationship I knew we were going to get married. I don’t know what it was, but I think a lot of it was the conversations we were having,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 1 day ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 1 day ago