Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery

Forum 4 weeks ago

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery

Nigerian actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola has given thanks to God for making her surgery successful.

The star had revealed on social media that she had to undergo an emergency surgery.

The movie star revealed this in an Instagram post without disclosing details about the procedure.

The 46-year-old expressed gratitude to those who reached out after noticing her absence on social media.

Opeyemi Aiyeola, who is recuperating following the surgery, stated that it’s good to be back home. 

“Got every reason to be grateful to my Jehovah for his mercy and love. My 9ja trip that’s usually a working holiday ended up with me having an unplanned + emergency successful surgery, spending my holiday recuperating.

“To my handsome, beautiful n correct medical team, family n friends can’t appreciate you all enough for ur support, care and love Phase 2 of holiday with champs loading.

“Good to be back home alive and recuperating well. To everyone who noticed my absence on social media and checked on me,e se modupe oo,” she wrote..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 5 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy