Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast

Forum 3 weeks ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast

Warner Bros. is set to reintroduce the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with a television remake that will explore all seven of J.K. Rowling’s bestselling novels. While other details about the Max reboot remain under wraps, original Draco Malfoy actor Tom Felton offered some advice to the future cast of the series remake.

In an interview with Collider during the launch of Kinder Joy’s new Harry Potter collectibles with Funko, Felton recalled the moment when his co-star Jason Isaacs — who portrayed his on-screen father Lucius Malfoy — gave him some pieces of advice.

“I’m not sure I’m equipped to give advice to anyone. I think Jason Isaacs, I’m pretty sure one of his first pieces of advice was, ‘Don’t take advice from anyone,” Felton shared.

He proceeds, “I would only say take more pictures and try and steal more props. I’m joking about the last one, but take more pictures because when I find one that I haven’t seen for a long time now, it reminds me of how much fun we were having. Bearing in mind, we didn’t have camera phones then or anything like that, so it’s a bit easier now.”

Felton played Draco Malfoy in all eight Harry Potter installments. After his time with the franchise, the actor went on to star in a number of movies, including The Apparition, In Secret, Against the Sun, A United Kingdom, Feed, Ophelia, Braking for Whales, A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting, Save the Cinema, Canyon Del Muerto, and Some Other Woman.

Is there a release date for the Harry Potter Max series?

No exact release date has been set yet for the Harry Potter remake, but Warner Bros. Discovery president and CEO David Zaslav (via THR) shared that the Max series is targeting a 2026 debut.

All eight Harry Potter movies are streaming on Max.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 2 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel