Electricity Tariff Hike: This Too Shall Pass – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu’s Supporters

Forum 3 weeks ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: This Too Shall Pass – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu’s Supporters

Activist Aisha Yesufu has taken to social media to mock President Bola Tinubu’s supporters.

This followed the recent hike in electricity tariff.

Yesufu questioned why those who slept through the incompetence of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration suddenly could not sleep because of the increased electricity tariff.

In a post on her X handle, she wrote: “You slept through the incompetence of Buhari and Tinubu but suddenly cannot sleep because of increased electricity tariff? Haba! This too shall pass. Just increase your usual praise for the incompetent and failed illegitimate government.”

Recall that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC, had approved a N225 per Kilowatt electricity tariff for customers in Band A within urban areas.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 6 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 6 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 week ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 1 week ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima