I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

Forum 3 weeks ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

A Nigerian lady has chosen Hypo cleaner over her former boyfriend, stating that he is worthless.

She revealed that he broke up with her after she used her hard-earned money to subscribe his phone.

The video, captioned “Guys don show many girls shege o💔💔💔😂 wait for the last girl.. your ex or Coca-Cola?” features an interview conducted on the street, where several ladies were asked about their love lives. One lady’s statement particularly stood out.

When asked to choose between a bottle of Coca-Cola and her boyfriend, she insisted on picking Hypo cleaner over her ex, emphasizing his lack of value.

Her statement has attracted the attention of several individuals, who have flooded the comment section of the post to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

Kytan collection: “I will gladly pick Coca-Cola sef if u ask me the question.”

——-LEO ♌️ BABY: “I go fess take the coca cola chill fess the sun too much.”

Phelum_$uz¥: “na 1billion shege the guy show the girl oooo.”

Pi’dex Az: “When she say he doesn’t have value and she was the man in the relationship,does that mean she provide for him and his family???”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 6 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding