Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie

Forum 2 weeks ago

Fly Me to the Moon Trailer Previews Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson Space Race Comedy Movie

Sony Pictures Entertainment has released the first trailer for Fly Me to the Moon.

Fly Me to the Moon is a new movie starring Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow, Jojo Rabbit) and Channing Tatum (Magic Mike, 21 Jump Street). The trailer for the movie, produced by Apple Original Films, previews a comedy centered around the 20th-century Space Race between the United States and the Soviet Union.

Check out the Fly Me to the Moon trailer below

What is Fly Me to the Moon about?

“Starring Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum, Fly Me to the Moon is a sharp, stylish comedy-drama set against the high-stakes backdrop of NASA’s historic Apollo 11 moon landing,” the official synopsis reads. “Brought in to fix NASA’s public image, sparks fly in all directions as marketing maven Kelly Jones (Johansson) wreaks havoc on launch director Cole Davis’s (Tatum) already difficult task. When the White House deems the mission too important to fail, Jones is directed to stage a fake moon landing as back-up and the countdown truly begins…”

Fly Me to the Moon is directed by Greg Berlanti, who previously made 2000’s The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy, 2010’s Life as We Know It, and 2018’s Love, Simon.

The screenplay for Fly Me to the Moon was written by Rose Gilroy, based on a story by Bill Kirstein and Keenan Flynn. Flynn and Johannsson produce the movie alongside Jonathan Lia and Sarah Schechter, while Robert J. Dohrmann serves as an executive producer.

In addition to Johannsson and Tatum, Fly Me to the Moon stars Ray Romano, Woody Harrelson, Nick Dillenburg, Anna Garcia, Jim Rash, Noah Robbins, Colin Woodell, Christian Zuber, and Donald Elise Watkins.

Fly Me to the Moon releases in United States theaters on July 12, 2024, from Columbia Pictures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 1 hour ago

‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

Mufasa: The Lion King Trailer Previews Disney’s Prequel Movie
Forum | 1 hour ago

Mufasa: The Lion King Trailer Previews Disney’s Prequel Movie

Spacey Unmasked: Max Acquires U.S. Rights to Kevin Spacey Documentary
Forum | 20 hours ago

Spacey Unmasked: Max Acquires U.S. Rights to Kevin Spacey Documentary

Keke Palmer & SZA to Lead Buddy Comedy Movie From Issa Rae
Forum | 20 hours ago

Keke Palmer & SZA to Lead Buddy Comedy Movie From Issa Rae