Iyabo Ojo cancels marriage, reveals she’s only up for enjoyment with her soul mate

Forum 2 weeks ago

Iyabo Ojo cancels marriage, reveals she’s only up for enjoyment with her soul mate

Notable thespian, Iyabo Ojo speaks on canceling marriage from her plans as she notes that she’s focusing on enjoying her life.

The actress took to social media to list off some of the achievements she had clinched in her life.

She noted that she has gotten married, gave birth and trained her child.

Iyabo Ojo revealed that she has no intention of getting married again as what she is focusing fully on now is enjoying her life.

It would be recalled that Iyabo Ojo is currently in a relationship with the socialite, Paul Okoye.

Her words read …

“Marriage…… Done & Dusted
Had kids …….Done & Dusted
Raised My kids…… Done & Dusted
Next stage : Enjoyment! Enjoyment!! Enjoyment!!!! 😋😍🥰
#foreveristhedeal to enjoy life to the fullest ✨️ ❤️
My happiness is the ultimate deal…. ✨️ #nocompromise
#queenofenjoyment”

One netizen, netblog01 said: “It’s so sad that , you are misleading the young ladies by not believing in marriage .❌❌❌”

In response, Iyabo Ojo said …

“@netblog01 never said i didn’t believe in marriage, i said i have done that character. It didn’t work for me, and i don’t want to go that route again, i want to enjoy my life with my soul mate….. it’s my choice …… you can make yours 😍”

See post below …

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/100724a3b5fd97b8ce1946fdde6cc07c.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/9fb8dd03b3720cb05480d7163e66a0c9.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 1 day ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up