Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’

Forum 2 weeks ago

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’

A young lady who identified herself as the sister of the popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, refers to the male crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’ in a statement addressing critics, including Portable and others

This is contained in a video captioned: “Bobrisky’s sister and Bobrisky’s lawyer don talk out.”

In the said video, the young lady was asked if she’s the real or biological sister of the popular crossdresser, and without hesitation, she gave an affirmative response.

She was asked to address the people of Nigeria regarding the controversy and criticism following Bobrisky’s unaware win as best dressed in the female category.

Addressing Nigerians, she said, “People of Nigeria, what you’re doing. I have a word with you, the people of Nigeria, over my elder’s issues. I thank every one of you. Those of you who supported, I thank those who supported my sister in Nigeria and abroad.”

“What is making you happy wouldn’t make you sad. I want to use this opportunity to speak to the followers and those who benefit from her and those who regard her as the mommy of Lagos but are not proud to support her.”

“I’m using this opportunity to tell you that I’m ashamed of you because all of you went into hiding, even Aunty Eniola Ajao.

Recalling the moment Portable bashed and called out Bobrisky over her award in the female category despite being a male, she added, “Portable, what is the problem? Whatever is recognized as Glory is not something a single person can just put aside or erase.”

“Any sister is Glory. She’s not someone anybody can just bring down.”

She made several other statements in the said video which has been attached to the article.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 3 days ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 3 days ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 4 days ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself