Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Forum 2 weeks ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

A brand new Challengers video for MGM’s upcoming sports drama has been released, featuring Euphoria and Dune star Zendaya among its leading cast.

The video shows the main cast sharing what fans can expect from the film. It also highlights director Luca Guadagnino’s vision as he uses the rules of tennis to depict a passionate love story between friends-turned-rivals. The film will arrive in theaters on April 26.

Check out the Challengers video below

What will Challengers be about?

“Zendaya’s Tashi Duncan, a former tennis prodigy turned coach and a force of nature who makes no apologies for her game on and off the court,” reads the synopsis. “Married to a champion on a losing streak, Tashi’s strategy for her husband’s redemption takes a surprising turn when he must face off against the washed-up Patrick – his former best friend and Tashi’s former boyfriend. As their pasts and presents collide, and tensions run high, Tashi must ask herself, what will it cost to win.”

Challengers is directed by acclaimed filmmaker Luca Guadagnino from a screenplay written by Justin Kuritzkes. The film will also be led by Mike Faist (West Side Story) as Art Donaldson, and Josh O’Connor (The Crown) as Patrick Zweig. It is executive produced by Bernard Bellew, with Guadagnino and Amy Pascal serving as producers. It will also feature music by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Clip Highlights Caesar’s Legacy
Forum | 1 day ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Clip Highlights Caesar’s Legacy

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention
Forum | 5 days ago

Zendaya’s Challengers Kissing Scenes Attract ‘Abnormal’ Attention