They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Forum 2 weeks ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Social media users are reacting to a comment made by BBNaija's Soma on Angel's photo, following rumours of their breakup.

It was reported that the BBNaija lovebirds had reportedly gone their separate ways. However, they have not clearly stated whether their relationship has hit a brick wall.

However, netizens have concluded from various hints that the duo are probably no longer a thing.

A recent comment showed Soma ‘camping’ on Angel Smith’s Instagram account.

Apparently, Angel Smith shared a photo recently and Soma took to the comment section to react to it.

He questioned why he could still see her photo when he had obviously blocked her.

soma_apex wrote: “Abeg why am I still seeing your posts I thought I blocked you👀”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/a3555a14c0c922629f16ab83e5b2d4d1.jpeg

See reactions to Soma's comment below;

stella_marischi said: “Soma have self respect, have some shame! someone that was blocked.. No single self respect! Ona go still fight, e go still block you again. Soma🤦”

fine_nenye remarked: “They never broke up o. Soma that posts “stormy” on his story. Stormy is Angels’ cat.”

tago_babes penned: “This soma na f00l. Him don go beg.. just so he’ll use the ship to stay relevant 😂”

toke_michael wrote: “I can’t blame everyone🤣🤣 Y’all really thought they broke up just days after her birthday??”

bondwithbola commented: “We understand, fight don finish. Oya you can both come out now, I’m tired of seeing ur shippers wail and beg everyday on X😂😂😂😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 3 days ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 3 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK