Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

Forum 1 week ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama

According to Variety, Emmy nominee Mckenna Grace has been tapped for the leading role in the upcoming coming-of-age romantic drama titled Everything I Never Did.

Grace is best known for her memorable performances as a child actor in movies like Gifted, I, Tonya, Annabelle Comes Home, Troop Zero, and the most recent Ghostbusters movies. For her guest-star performance in The Handmaid’s Tale, she earned her first Emmy nomination for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series. This will be the actress‘ first venture into the romance genre.

Who’s involved in Everything I Never Did?

Everything I Never Did will be directed by Jeremy Sins from a screenplay written by D.J. McPherson and Scott Taylor. It is produced by Spencer McLaren for Aspect Entertainment, along with McPherson and Jack Christian. At the moment, the project currently has no distributor attached to it yet. Production is expected to begin later this year.

“Everything I Never Did is a bittersweet love story that throws away cliches and sparks with originality, spontaneity, and surprise,” the producers said in a statement. “It tells the story of troubled teen Liam Black and Jenna Reid (Grace), a seriously ill girl, who together embark on a transformative journey of living and loving in the face of adversity.”

McPherson added, “We are thrilled to finally announce [the movie]. It’s a project that is very close to our hearts, and we’re ecstatic to have Mckenna Grace leading our cast. Her profound ability to connect with complex roles will breathe life into this poignant narrative. We are thrilled to see her bring Jenna to life on the big screen.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 19 hours ago

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series

Iris: Tom Hollander & Niamh Algar Lead New Thriller Series from Luther Creator
Forum | 19 hours ago

Iris: Tom Hollander & Niamh Algar Lead New Thriller Series from Luther Creator

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid