"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Forum 2 weeks ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Tiwa Savage, the world-famous Afrobeats singer, has stated that acting came before music as her first love.

Savage, who is set to make her acting debut in the highly anticipated drama entitled, ‘Water and Garri‘, revealed that she is retracing her first passion.

“I’ve always wanted to do acting. Actually, it was my first love before music,” she enthused. “I got into music for some reason. I just felt it was high time for me to come back to acting.”

On her character in the film, Savage said the drama tells the story of a girl who returns to her native home after 10 years away in the U.S., following a family bereavement.

“It’s a drama. It’s about a girl pursuing her dream, and America is the only place she can think of. She went to America for about 10 years, and when she got back home, things have changed, and also she recandles her relationship she had with her first love.”

The theatrical work will be exclusively launched by Prime Video in more than 240 countries and territories on May 10.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 days ago

Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

Uncross appoints acting vice Chancellor
Forum | 3 days ago

Uncross appoints acting vice Chancellor

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’