"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

The Bear Season 3 Streaming Release Date Announced in New Teaser Video

Forum 1 week ago

The Bear Season 3 Streaming Release Date Announced in New Teaser Video

The Bear Season 3 finally has a streaming release date.

On Instagram, Jeremy Allen White shared a short video teasing the third season of FX’s The Bear. The teaser announces that all episodes of The Bear Season 3 will be released on Hulu on June 27, 2024.

Check out the teaser video below:

What do we know about The Bear Season 3?

The Bear was renewed for a third season in November 2023. Then, in March 2024, FX renewed it for a fourth season, which was filmed back-to-back with Season 3 in Chicago.

“I’m going to spend a fair amount of time getting together with some chefs,” White told Variety in December 2023 about The Bear Season 3. “There’ll be a menu set, I believe, that’s going to be for the restaurant in the third season. And I know that I’m going to start putting together that menu with different chefs and cooking and just trying to get prepared to do more of that stuff on camera. We all did a lot of preparation before the first season. I went to culinary school and I spent a lot of time in restaurants and stuff. And then, for the second season, so much of it was about putting the restaurant together, so there wasn’t that much cooking. But now, in the third season, I think we’re going to go back to that functioning kitchen atmosphere that we had in the first.”

The first season of The Bear premiered in June 2022, followed by The Bear Season 2 in June 2023. Created by Christopher Storer, the series stars White as Carmen “Carmy” Berzatto, Ayo Edebiri as Sydney Adamu, Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Riche Jerimovich, Lionel Boyce as Marcus Brooks, Liza Colón-Zayas as Tina Marrero, Abby Elliot as Natalie “Sugar” Berzatto, Matty Matheson as Neil Fak, Oliver Platt as Jimmy Kalinowski, Jon Bernthal as Michael “Mikey” Berzatto, and Will Poulter as Luca.

The Bear Season 3 releases on June 27, 2024, on Hulu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Good luck – John Terry reacts as Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge for new club
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Good luck – John Terry reacts as Chelsea star leaves Stamford Bridge for new club

Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons to Star in New Yorgos Lanthimos Movie ‘Bugonia’
Forum | 1 day ago

Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons to Star in New Yorgos Lanthimos Movie ‘Bugonia’

TASUED SUG notice on release of 2023/2024 TP Result
Forum | 1 day ago

TASUED SUG notice on release of 2023/2024 TP Result

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 1 day ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley