" A Military Man Slapped And Bullied Me Because...": Actress Tasha Sarumi Tells Her Ordeal With Nigerian Soldier

Forum 6 years ago

" A Military Man Slapped And Bullied Me Because...": Actress Tasha Sarumi Tells Her Ordeal With Nigerian Soldier

Actress and singer, Tasha Sarumi in a series of tweets claims a soldier allegedly slapped and bullied her this morning for standing up as a woman.

The singer took to twitter to call the attention of the Nigerian military to the case.

One coward slapped me this morning cause I stood up for a woman he harassing.— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017

Then he took off his outer shirt to show the military top he had on— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017

What can we do to stop this crap? @NigeriaMilitary
Why do we have to be bullied by the people meant to 'protect' us?— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017

He was actually showing his uniform to justify why he slapped me @NigeriaMilitary— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017

There were other people there, he just picked the smallest FEMALE to bully @NigeriaMilitary— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017
He bullied me cause I am a girl @instablog9ja @NigeriaMilitary

It needs to stop. Why bully people cause you are military?— King Tasha Sarumi. (@tashasarumi) August 1, 2017

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC