An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me - Mimi Ubini

Forum 7 years ago

An Actor Had An Erection Playing Romantic Role With Me - Mimi Ubini

S*xy and multi- talented Nollywood actress, Mimi Ubini is one of the gorgeous damsels making waves in the movie industry. The curvy actress who gets men drooling over her Instagram pictures, is a center of attention whenever she steps into a place.

At a recent award ceremony, men were staring seductively at her but the young lady handled the unprecedented attention perfectly well as it has become a part of her life.

Speaking in an interview with TheNewsGuru, she spoke on her most challenging role, stating that an actor once had an erection playing a romantic role with her.

"It’s a nasty role, I won’t want to play such a role in the future. In the movie, I stole my friend’s boyfriend and made love to him. While playing the role, we had to act a s*x scene. I was professional while interpreting it, but he wasn’t. He had an erection"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry