Basketmouth And Wife Share Lovely Pics To Mark Wedding Anniversary

Forum 8 years ago

Basketmouth And Wife Share Lovely Pics To Mark Wedding Anniversary

Basketmouth caption the first (above) photo with: Being with you makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I love you beyond words can describe. Happy anniversary @elsieokpocha

basketmouth: Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy anniversary! @elsieokpocha

Meanwhile, His wife posted these.

elsieokpocha: Everyday my life gets more beautiful cos of u cheers to the most beautiful marriage ever!!!!!!!

elsieokpocha Happy anniversary to us babyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! 5yrs and still counting ....im still crazy bout u.... i love that u love me so much...I love when we play like kids...

I'm glad I married you...even glad ur my best friend...

I'm sure I wanna be with u forever ...I know I'm gon love u till eternity...cheers to us sugar @basketmouth

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 5 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband