BBNaija 2018: Ifu Ennada speaks after eviction, reveals why she didn’t kiss Rico

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija 2018: Ifu Ennada speaks after eviction, reveals why she didn’t kiss Rico

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has spoken for the first time after she was voted out of the house by viewers on Sunday.

Ifu and her pair, Leo were evicted from the show on Sunday.

The former housemate said her refusal to be a relationship in the house really helped her game.

According to her, she decided not to be in a relationship this year but she can kiss a guy and move on.

Ifu, however, said she almost kissed Rico after the Saturday’s night party but she couldn’t because the latter was drunk.

She said ,”I decided I won’t be in any relationship this year but I can kiss a guy and moved on.

”I almost kissed Rico last night but he vomited and I could not kiss a guy who cant control his alcohol intake.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City