#BBNaija: Bobrisky Slams Those Insulting Tboss over Her ‘private jet’ Statement

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Bobrisky Slams Those Insulting Tboss over Her ‘private jet’ Statement

Bobrisky has taken to defending Tboss on his Instagram page over her ‘private jet’ statement.
The male crossdresser stated that some of the women slamming the big brother housemate will be a victim to Tboss, as their husbands are waiting for her to be out of the house.
In a lengthy post, Bobrisky wrote,

“Some of u don’t have job so I don’t blame u guys, all u do is sit down and gossip about people or pick up ur rubbish phone to drop foolish comments continue. You will always remain as a followers till u die cows ????.if tboss win or loose dat babe is pretty I’m sure one captain or senator is waiting for her already. While d ugly bitches and beast here are still waiting for last month salaries. Awon oloshi
I don’t know y some girls hates on themselves do u think ur husband self no Dey wait till dis girl come out ? Make him dumb ur useless a$$ and go with set chick . Haters everywhere foolish people. I’m waiting for u to come for me. I will insult u well before blocking ur a$$ off my page. I no come beg u for followers so if u can’t keep shut on my post den use ur unfollow button.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’