Day 68 of the Big Brother Reality TV show was packed full of reconciliation and a general drop in hostility which might be a good thing considering the situation of things amongst the housemates and in the house.
Beefs were squashed, spirits lifted and fun all round.
Here are five things you may have missed on day 68 of reality TV show.
1) TBoss and Bisola squashed their and spent some time humping away their problems.
2) As unlikely as it seems, Bisola gave TBoss a healthy those of tough love when she had a melt down over her fears that no one would want to be associated with her when she leaves the house.
3) As usual, the games were gruelling and everyone did their best to win the reward from Biggie but Efe came out on top and chose Marvis to share hus reward.
4) Biggie gave the Housemates an assortment of game aparatus like ping pong balls, balloons and hoolahoops then tasked them with creating their very own gaming tournament.
5) Big Brother gave the green light for conspiring and not long after, the housemate went on to decampaign each other with Efe being called a hypocrite, Bally and Bisola – bullies, Debie-Rise – insecure, TBoss – manipulative and Marvis – deceptive.