#BBNaija: “I Love Omashola” – Isilomo reveals in Diary Task session with Omashola, he responds

Forum 4 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Love Omashola” – Isilomo reveals in Diary Task session with Omashola, he responds

BBNaija housemate Isilomo, in her Diary Task session with Omashola, threw him off balance with her response to his question about who her likely love interest in the House is.

He certainly wasn’t expecting the answer he got, because he remained speechless for a couple of seconds after.

Omashola asked;

“Is there anybody in particular in the Big Brother Naija House you have a thing for and you want to share with Biggie privately?”.

“There are a lot of great guys here… while it’s really early in terms of who I might want to gravitate to, but I think I like Omashola,” She responded. “He has that grown man vibe and I am for grown men, not small boys.”

A visibly stunned Omashola was able to regain his composure and change the topic of discussion before Biggie’s buzzer went off.

Later on, Omashola went to ask Isilomo why she mentioned his name as her love interest in the House – while doing so, he also said, “I like you too”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City