BBNAIJA:- I Never Had Sex With Khafi – Evicted Housemate Gedoni Makes Shocking Revelation

Forum 4 years ago

BBNAIJA:- I Never Had Sex With Khafi – Evicted Housemate Gedoni Makes Shocking Revelation

Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni has opened up on his escapades with Khafi in the reality show.

Gedoni, who was evicted on Sunday had on different occasions been caught in the house having sex.

However, during a Q and A session on his official twitter page on Monday, Gedoni refuted claims that he had sex with the police officer.

According to him, Khafi had been celibate for eight years.

A fan had asked why he had sex with Khafi.

Gedoni, however, said, “Myself and Khafi never had sex.

“I want to say this, When I got out I only wanted to talk about my work and career and ways to push my brand forward.

“This competition thought me to be very competitive and I want to put that “ginger” in my life and businesses. But instead, am faced with this questions about Khafi.

“And this is needed to be cleared. Many misunderstandings, misinterpretations, to the point of publications coming from the Uk and all, all types of meme and all, it’s a price to pay for Fame yes, but WE especially Khafi doesn’t deserve this.

“Am not saying this to Capture any type of relevance, but doing this all for Khafi, because she will do the same and even more.

“MYSELF AND Khafi NEVER HAD SEX, Take away the hate and give love a chance. If this can’t convince any of you then am done here GOD BLESS YOU ALL #BBNAIJA”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 1 day ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 4 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase