BBNaija: ‘Mike is real pepper’ – Nigerians react as Tacha clashes with housemate

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: ‘Mike is real pepper’ – Nigerians react as Tacha clashes with housemate

A cross-section of Nigerians has described Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Mike as the real ‘Pepper’ in the reality show.

This followed the recent war of words between Tacha and Mike on Tuesday morning.

DAILY POST had reported that an argument broke out on Tuesday morning between Mike and Tacha at the gym.

The argument started after Tacha warned Mike to stop cheering her at the gym but he continued.

This led to a serious argument with some housemates taking sides and others trying to calm the situation.

Tacha who was upset that Mike refused to listen to her ‘rained’ insults at him.

She said, ”You don’t want to have sense, you carried ‘busy-body’ from secondary school to Big Brother House.I have been saying the same thing every time. Keep your freaking encouragement to yourself, I don’t want it,” she added.

But, Mike in reaction, maintained that there was nothing wrong in cheering Tacha.

The recent development has stirred reactions from BBNaija housemates.

While some hailed Mike and described him as the real ‘Pepper dem’ housemates, others criticized his attitude for disrespecting Tacha’s decision.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@itunes0900 “It is so funny how Tacha fans are calling Mike brainless, I’m laughing in characteristics.”

@RadPisces “I stan a trendsetter the only original pepper.. baby boy Mike keep fu-Cking shit up.I stan harder. Mike trending at number one let’s keep voting.”

@Stilowonda “Mike don’t like meat and all the HMs respected that, why won’t he respect Tacha’s decision that she doesn’t like people cheering her up. The same thing that he did to Seyi. Married man that will not respect himself. Nonsense.”

@Girooud “Mike has always been an asshole but people don’t notice, he’d use accent and confuse both the viewers and his fans. “I wanna wanna”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Yhemo Lee React to Justin Deans Allegations Against Wife, Drags Korra Obidi

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 day ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding