#BBNaija: Nigerians hate my Sister because she’s light skinned – TBoss’ younger sister says

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Nigerians hate my Sister because she’s light skinned – TBoss’ younger sister says

Hmmmm…. Please who hates Tboss? Lol

Younger sister to #BBNaija finalist has disclosed that her sister Tboss who is among the top 5 housemates in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show with the amount of hate channelled at her is being hated by Nigerians because she’s light-skinned.

Wendy Idowu also disclosed that growing up in Nigeria, people saw them as whites, and with that they never blended in and had to travel down to Romania to complete their studies.

Wendy also hinted that for TBoss to stay up to 11weeks in the house without being evicted, Nigerians are beginning to see her as a real human with real emotions.

Here’s what she wrote:

“Growing up we faced a lot of challenges but the major challenge we faced was “Acceptance”. Having a different skin color and hair texture made us stand out and we never felt like we truly belonged. Apart from a few good friends we never belonged to any cliques or groups like other people.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 17 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’