BBNaija: Nigerians react as Mercy exposes underpants, chide Tacha

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Nigerians react as Mercy exposes underpants, chide Tacha

The 2019 Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, ‘Pepper Dem edition, on Saturday night, witnessed an exciting moment.

This time around, Mercy during Saturday night stripped and exposed her underpant while dancing.

Her recent action stirred reactions from BBNaija fans on social media as some drew a comparison between her and Tacha.

Some Nigerians questioned why Tacha, the Instagram queen who twerks a lot on social media has not exposed her body while Mercy has been caught severally exposing her body.

She also bared her breast on national Tv.

Here are some comments gathered by DAIlY POST from Twitter:

@ChrisbrownGod “Tacha fans are just bitter tonight, Port Harcourt daughter did not give them anything to talk about so Tacha fans are insulting Mercy for showing her p@nty.”

@Strawapil “Mercy is definitely high. Dj humility got her to this point.”

@SharonMissy2 “I’m a Mercy fan but she needs to stop this stripping thing. It’s becoming very embarrassing and annoying.”

@Slrenuman “if you love Mercy you need to love the full package. the good and d bad side.. that’s how fans do.”

@Nnenna_Phillip “Yea I know what y’all will do if Tacha does this.So I’m just giving it right back. I guess we can’t hide who and what we truly are for long. This is appalling, absolute trash!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 13 hours ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 18 hours ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 1 day ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy