BBNaija’s Mike’s wife visits Balogun market in Lagos to buy sanitary Pads

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija’s Mike’s wife visits Balogun market in Lagos to buy sanitary Pads

Peirresha Alexandra Shakes-Drayton, a British track and field athlete and wife of former BBNaija housemate, Mike visits Balogun market in lagos island to buy sanitary pads for girls.

Perri Shakes shared a photo of herself in the popular Lagos market, carrying the sanitary pads on her head. She revealed she tried to leave it on her head but the attempt was cut short because of the weight and it was not up to 30 seconds before she dropped it.

See photos below:

Mike Olawale Edwards and Perri Shakes beautiful grace the front cover of The Genevieve Magazine December edition. This announcement was made on the Instagram page of the lifestyle Magazine owned by Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 14 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 14 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 19 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out