#BBNaija: TTT Shares Cute Photo Of His Son As He Turns Two Today, Pens Down Sweet Words

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: TTT Shares Cute Photo Of His Son As He Turns Two Today, Pens Down Sweet Words

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Thin tall Tony, has taken to Instagram to share a cute photo of his son Mayson, who just turned two today.

Here's what the proud dad wrote;

“2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that’s our heart…. I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today. I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you.

(Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother#offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well. We love you now and always. HBD son”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 3 hours ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 21 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK