BBNaija: "You Were Body-Shamed But Succeeded"- Actress Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: "You Were Body-Shamed But Succeeded"- Actress Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha

Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday reacts to Popular Instagram slay queen, Simply Tacha at BBNaija 2019 saying Simply Tacha was body shamed by a lady at the audition but she still succeeded. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall few hours ago, Popular Instagram slay queen, Simply Tacha was been confirmed as one of the housemates of the 2019 Big Brother Naija show.

She wrote:
"You already know who has my votes For this year Big Brother Naija is no oda than my Girl @symply_tacha ...You see this life ehn..Don’t let anybody tell you,you are doing something wrongly...I remember when one Aunty body shamed you at the audition,Where is she now?...No matter what name they call you,You will ansa only to GOD Almighty and no one else ✌�...Go Get It Babe❤️"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 1 day ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered
Forum | 3 days ago

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 3 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase