BBNaija's Thin Tall Tony Raises Alarm After His Photo Was Found On Gay Dating Site

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija's Thin Tall Tony Raises Alarm After His Photo Was Found On Gay Dating Site

Reality show star, Thin Tall Tony, has raised an alarm after he was called a closet gay after his photo was found on a gay dating site.

Thin Tall Tony who disclosed that he was woken from sleep by a gay friend who was upset that he was hiding his sexuality, stated that he wasn’t the one behind the account and he has posted a disclaimer via Instagram.

According to the father of three, his friend further asked him to come clean on his sexuality so they could have a relationship. He wrote on Instagram;

"SO! MY SLEEP WAS CUT BY HALF BY A FRIEND WHO’S GAY…HE WAS DISAPPOINTED I DIDN’T TELL I WAS INTO MEN AND FOUND MY PROFILE ON A GAY SITE.

HIS EXACT WORDS “TONY SO U USE FAMILY COVER UP AND YOU NOR TELL ME”

THE CONVERSATION CONTINUES…”I HAD TO TELL MY FRIEND YOU ARE A NICE GUY AND VERY DIRECT…BUT! E PAIN ME O! YOU AND I WOULD HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL”

MY PEOPLE! I HAD TO STOP THE CONVERSATION SHARP SHARP…SO! SOMEONE IS OUT THERE WITH A NAME (JAY24) USING MY PHOTO TO ATTRACT PEOPLE….NA SO PERSON GO WAKA WITH FAMILY AND MEN GO DEY LOOK HIM NYASH!!!…GOD I BEG O!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut