'Big Boobs Suck & They Hurt' - Ex-Playboy Model Regrets Having Breast Enlargement, Warns Women (Photos)

Forum 4 years ago

'Big Boobs Suck & They Hurt' - Ex-Playboy Model Regrets Having Breast Enlargement, Warns Women (Photos)

Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling warning to those considering breast enlargement with plastic surgery.

The 25-year-old took who underwent breast enlargement surgery took to Instagram to bitterly complain about her E-cup breasts.

According to Simone, her larger boobs gives her nothing but grief, pain and discomfort.

'As the owner of E+ tiddies, why anyone would want their natural boobs enlarged is beyond me,' Simone wrote over a selfie from bed.

'Big boobs sU-Ck, they hurt, your back hurts and most of the time you need to sleep in a crop top and I'll sell them for f***ing cheap just to get them off my chest,' she quipped.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 3 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother
Forum | 5 days ago

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother