Biography & Profile of "Princess" Linda Onyejekwe Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Forum 6 years ago

Biography & Profile of "Princess" Linda Onyejekwe Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate

Princess Linda Onyejekwe is a Nigerian-American model and P.R expert. She is a graduate of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Linda still maintains her links with home in spite of spending a good part of her recent years in Texas. She won the Finest Girl Nigeria Tourism pageant show in 2015. Princess however enjoys cooking, designing clothes and partying on occasion.

Princess was born in Akpugoeze in Oji River local Government in Enugu State. Meanwhile, She is the 4th child in a family of 5. She is 25 years old.

Princess is a graduate of geology from UNN. She completed her secondary education at Holy Rosary College, Uwani Enugu.

As stated above, Princess works as a Public Relations manager at a construction company. She also owns a beauty supply business which she hopes to turn around with the Big Brother prize money.

Nevertheless, She still has some investment dreams. In fact, Princess plans a lingerie line for plus-size women if she wins the money. Linda also intends to use her time in the House to tap into her secret acting talents.

Read the questions she was asked, and the answer she gave below.

What irritates you most in other people?Pretentious people.

What will you be bringing into the BB House? All shades of me. The fun, manipulative, reserved and agitated. Alter egos of me will have the opportunity to come out and play.

Finally, what will you do with the prize money: I’m looking at starting a lingerie line for plus-size women. I also own a beauty supply business that I will invest a lot of the money in.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 2 hours ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Beliviah Ivy Hayne