Blog Reader Thinks His Wife May be Cheating And May Have Given Him STD

Forum 8 years ago

Blog Reader Thinks His Wife May be Cheating And May Have Given Him STD

i have an issue bothering me. i have reason to believe that my wife is cheating on me. Our marriage is just 4 months old and I discorver that she always passwords her phone. Once i intentionally took her phone with the excuse that i want to use her calculator. I asked her the password and instead of giving me the password, she asked me to hand over her phone so she could insert the password herself. I felt bad but kept my cool. She dosnt go to my phone which by the way is not passworded and i have never mandated her to stay off my phone. She knows my ATM pin and other vital information.

She is doing clearance in her school so she could go for NYSC next year so she often goes to her school sometimes. After the one she went yesterday, She came home very late around 8pm with the excuse that there was holdup on the road. She claimed to be very tired and slept off immediatly even though i wanted to know how she went. This morning, I made love with her and shortly afterwards, i discovered that my scrotal sac is itching me slightly, i confronted her and she was like i should go and take my bath that it may be dirt and sweat. I took my bath and the itch turned into a burning s£nsat!on. I told her and she said I should run powder on the scrotum before going to work which I did.

I am suspecting that she went to school yesterday and slept with someone who gave her STD. I have been thinking about this but I want to set a trap for her and catch her red handed. My instincts never lie to me and her behaviour since that yesterday night has not been normal. She seem withdrawn and even this morning, she brought out all my dirty cloths and started washing as if she is guilty of something. We are broke at the moment but I try my best to provide the basic things we need at home. I also make her happy in my own little ways.

Please, the women out there, s women that you are, please help a brother, Do you think she is cheating on me? and what could have caused the itching if she is not sleeping around because I have been 100% faithful to her. Why is she passwording her phone and laptop?

Thank you
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done