Can You Buy KSA’s Guitar For N52m?

Forum 7 years ago

Can You Buy KSA’s Guitar For N52m?

Yesterday, the king of Juju music, King Sunny Ade celebrated his 70th birthday amidst pomp and pageantry.

The event, which also served as a concert in his honor tagged Sunny on Sunday concert, had so many celebrities in attendance who were entertained with thrilling life performances.

One of the highlights of the concert was the sale of the legend’s Fender guitar for N52.1 million.

The guitar started at an auction price of N9m, when sudenly the bidding war intensified with it being finally sold off at N52m.

So guys, here is question, can you guys put down N52m for a guitar?

Share your thoughts in the comment section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn For Manufacturers
Forum | 4 weeks ago

FX Crisis: Tinubu Begs Nigerians To Buy Local Goods, Approves N75bn For Manufacturers

That Boy Go Fit Buy And Feed You – Verydarkman Slams Tolanibaj Over Comment About Lord Lamba
Forum | 1 month ago

That Boy Go Fit Buy And Feed You – Verydarkman Slams Tolanibaj Over Comment About Lord Lamba