Celebrity Japanese P*rn Queen Famed for Being the 'Oldest P*rnstar' Has Finally Retired at 80

Forum 7 years ago

Celebrity Japanese P*rn Queen Famed for Being the 'Oldest P*rnstar' Has Finally Retired at 80

A popular Japanese p*rn actress, Maori Tezuka, who is famous for being the country's oldest, has called it quits at the ripe old age of 80 after a decade of peeling off for X-rated movies.

According to a report by Dailymail, the former opera singer who made her debut in Japan's flourishing "silver p*rn" industry at a sprightly 71, blamed her decision partly on a lack of red-blooded Lotharios able to keep up with her.

"Once the lights go on, you just do your best," she told local media. "I have no regrets, but shooting became difficult when the actor wasn't my type," added Tezuka, who in true showbiz fashion left the door open for a possible return.

"It was never about the money for me. I've already been asked about returning in two or three years and I said I'd think about it."

Geronto-p*rn is not for the faint-hearted but is big business in Japan where around 34 million people or a quarter of the population are over 65.

Japan's p*rn industry rakes in about $20 billion a year, with movies featuring rambunctious geriatrics accounting for around a quarter of that market, industry insiders say.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 4 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Fear Street: Prom Queen Sees Ariana Greenblatt Join the Cast of Netflix’s Horror Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fear Street: Prom Queen Sees Ariana Greenblatt Join the Cast of Netflix’s Horror Movie

Fear Street: Prom Queen Ensemble Cast Revealed for Netflix Horror Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fear Street: Prom Queen Ensemble Cast Revealed for Netflix Horror Movie

My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags
Forum | 1 month ago

My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags