Checkout Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's Outfit To Church (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Checkout Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's Outfit To Church (Photos)

The Nigerian actress has been in the news lately following an alleged assault, alleged mutual infidelity and financial crisis that crashed her seven-year marriage to estranged 50-year-old husband, Lanre Gentry.

But the 38-year-old starlet, did not allow worldly issues to come between her and her God as she stepped out in this lovely outfit for 'him in heaven', she wrote 'Off to worship the King of Kings ?..Absolutely loving my outfit '

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 5 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara