Dear WL readers, can I ask my boyfriend when he will propose to me because its taking too long

Forum 8 years ago

Dear WL readers, can I ask my boyfriend when he will propose to me because its taking too long

From A Female....

My boyfriend and I have been going out since we got into University, that is like 7 years ago.

We are both done with school and he has gotten a good job and lives alone now while I am still in the process of getting a job.

We get along well but he has just refused to pop the question so we can get married and move on with our lives.

I know he loves and respects me but this his delay in getting married to me is beginning to bother me.

I have been asking myself if he is thinking of dumping me but his care and affection says otherwise. Should I pick up courage in asking him why he hasn't or I shouldn't border?

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her