Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement

Forum 5 years ago

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement

Didier Drogba trusts he could be an effective chief subsequent to declaring his retirement from football.

The 40-year-old called time on a 20-year playing profession on Wednesday having won four Premier League titles, the Champions League, four FA Cups and three League Cups with Chelsea.

Topped multiple times by the Ivory Coast, Drogba eminently played under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti more than two trophy-loaded spells at Stamford Bridge.

In a selective meeting with Tubes from Soccer AM, he uncovered he is available to turning his hand to the executives.

"I've met enough directors to make it conceivable," he said. "I've worked with a great deal of supervisors - distinctive aptitudes, diverse methodologies - and I've played with a ton of good players who comprehend the amusement.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 6 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

We
Forum | 1 week ago

We're Open To Political Solution - Nnamdi Kanu's Legal Team