Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos

Forum 6 years ago

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos

Mavin's act, Di'ja who welcomed her second child few days ago in the United States, has taken to Instagram to share photos of the maternity shoot she had before the birth of her baby.

Di'ja who acknowledged that she is superstitious for waiting till the baby was born to release the photos, wrote;

#MYSON#MAMA BEAR loves you.. we did this shoot on the 8th of March 2018, a day before our precious daughter was born. She came on the 9th March 2018 Allahu akbar. I never espererit. I am so grateful. This is by far one of my most daring shoots. I had to wait till she was born, call me superstitious lol before I shared such a joyous day.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post
Forum | 2 days ago

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara