DOWNLOAD ICYTWAT Milk Album Zip

Forum 6 years ago

DOWNLOAD ICYTWAT Milk Album Zip

DOWNLOAD ICYTWAT Milk Album

His name may conjure up images of something unwelcoming, but his music does the opposite. ICYTWAT, the producer behind Divine Council, just dropped his solo project Milk. The eleven track album features an increase in raps, finding the producer stepping out of his comfort zone and heading behind the mic.

In an email to Complex, ICYTWAT explains his disdain for rapping, stating “”I’m not a rapper. I actually hate rapping but I think performing is cool and fun as fu-Ck and I wanna watch people sing my songs and shit.” He goes on to detail how the entire project was built around his journal entries, which he started while on tour.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 4 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Kanye West
Forum | 2 months ago

Kanye West's Controversial Album Vultures 1 Removed From Apple Music

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman
Forum | 2 months ago

9ice Used Rumour of Me Sleeping With His Ex-Wife to Promote His Album - Ruggedman

Tunde Ednut Ignored Me When I Wanted To Pay Him To Promote My Album But Posted Me For Free When He Heard I Died — Oladips (Video)
Forum | 4 months ago

Tunde Ednut Ignored Me When I Wanted To Pay Him To Promote My Album But Posted Me For Free When He Heard I Died — Oladips (Video)