Drake Hangs Out With Anthony Joshua Ahead Of His 23rd Professional Fight (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

Drake Hangs Out With Anthony Joshua Ahead Of His 23rd Professional Fight (Photo)

Award-winning Canadian rapper, Drake was pictured with British Nigerian boxer,Anthony Joshua in the boxing ring ahead of his 23rd professional fight.

Captioning the photo he posted to his Instagram, Drake wrote: 'Walk in the rave, smile on my face. Drink in my cup, hand in my jeans. Man talk tough, man look up, down, left, right. Straight to a bang in the teeth'.

According to The Daily Mail, Drake's been training with Jamie Reynolds who is also Joshua's strength and conditioning coach.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West
Forum | 1 day ago

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 3 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK