Drama as Man Runs Out N*ked After He was Caught Red-handed Having s*x with Another Man's Wife

Forum 7 years ago

Drama as Man Runs Out N*ked After He was Caught Red-handed Having s*x with Another Man's Wife

A randy man took off from the lover's house n*ked after he was caught having s*x with a married woman. People watched the drama play out in Kenya after a Shurugwi man, Tapiwa Kanengoni, finally caught his wife having s*x with a local man, Gift Chiganze after hearing many rumours about the affair.

B-metro reports that If it were not a for a ‘well wishing’ relative he would have continued as the ‘fool’ of the village who didn’t know the joke was on him and his wife Elizabeth Mano was in on it.

“I received a tip-off from a relative that Elizabeth was seeing someone during my absence,” said Kanengoni. He didn’t believe it at first but upon investigation he realized that many villagers knew. Like a doubting Thomas, he had to catch her in the act for concrete evidence.

“I work out-of-town so I go for days but when the trap was set, I returned on the same day and found them having s*x in our house,” he added. Chiganze’s adrenaline prepared him for a flight for dear life n*ked leaving his clothes behind.

Kanengoni has since reported the matter to Chief Nhema and provided the clothes left by Chiganze as evidence that he indeed caught them red-handed. “I took the clothes to the Chief’s court,” he added.

Kanengoni still stays with his wife and the outcome of the case will guide him on what to do. Both Elizabeth and Chiganze’s phones were unreachable but Chief Nhema confirmed the issue. “Their issue has been brought to my attention. I will preside over it during the first week of December”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 3 hours ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 3 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 6 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties