E-Money's Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller's Sitting Room: Which Do You Prefer? (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

E-Money's Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller's Sitting Room: Which Do You Prefer? (Photos)

They are both friends and successful in their businesses.

E-money is the CEO of five star shipping line, and five star music company.

Shina Peller, is the owner of Quilox Club and also have other businesses that are doing very well.

This big men took to Instagram to share this photo of their sitting room and fans have been talking.

So if you were to chose between Emoney and Shina Pellers sitting room, which would you go for??

The photo above is of Shina Peller and E-money chilling in E-money's customized Mercedes bus.

The second photo is Emoney in his sitting room while the third is of Shina Peller in his sitting room.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 19 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals